Samsung Kies – Backup/Restore Galaxy phone data
I guess most Samsung mobile phone users often use Kies, Samsung’s freeware to manage your smartphone data. The desktop software can do more than just sync your media to PC or Mac. You can also use Kies to backup Galaxy phone data, and restore the Kies backup file to your Galaxy phone when your important data lost, or you switch to a new Galaxy phone or tablet.
The following content can be backed up or restored from/to your Samsung smartphone:
Contacts, Message, Music, Videos, Photos, Story Album, Ringtones, Applications, Alarms, Miscellaneous content files, S Memo, S Planner (calendar events), Call logs, S Health, Email account information, and preferences.
Kies Alternative – Galaxy Phone Transfer
Although Samsung Kies has some advantages in managing Galaxy phone or tablet data, it still has several disadvantages, such as:
* Often fails to connect Samsung smartphones to PC or Mac
* Runs slowly and takes forever to detect pone data
* Only works Samsung’s phones and tablets, others cannot
The Galaxy Phone Transfer is an intuitive software to transfer your mobile phone data from one device to another, backup or restore your phone’s important data, including contacts, messages, music, videos, photos, call logs and apps.
What you can do with Galaxy phone transfer?
* Directly transfer phone data between Android, iOS, BlackBerry and Nokia phones
* Backup phone data to PC or Mac and restore it later to your new phone
* Restore phone data from Samsung Kies backup, iTunes backup file, BlackBerry backup file
* Support Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, Sony, Apple, Nokia, and BlackBerry phones
* Fast transfer data between mobile phones, backup and restore phone data efficiently